“Unique opportunities for unique young people”
Prism Independent School and associated Youth Project aims to maximise the potential of all young people within its target range of between Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 5, this aim will be fulfilled through the following objectives:
- To deliver curriculum based education programmes to learners between Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 5.
- To develop session of activities that promote community cohesion and the celebration of cultural diversity and are delivered with youth work principles including fun and accessible.
- To increase learners access to influencing decision making
- To target support and resources for learners at risk
- To provide opportunities for learners to access opportunities matched to identified learning styles.
- To ensure we have a voice in the implementation of all new government legislations
- To secure adequate resources to support the delivery of the Curriculum Offer
- To ensure quality of provision as measured against current and relevant OFSTED legislation.
- To ensure equal opportunities are applied throughout all aspects of the school and delivery and that equity is achieved for all pupils.