Prism Independent School aims to maximise the potential of all young people within its target range of between Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 5, this aim will be fulfilled through the following objectives:
- To deliver curriculum based education programmes to learners between Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 5.
- To develop session of activities that promote community cohesion and the celebration of cultural diversity
- To increase learners access to influencing decision making
- To target support and resources for learners at risk
- To work in partnership with other voluntary and statutory agencies.
- To ensure we have a voice in the implementation of all new government legislations
- To secure adequate resources to support the delivery of the Curriculum Offer
- To ensure quality of provision as measured against current and relevant OFSTED legislation.
- To plan and implement a comprehensive programme of training opportunities that meets the needs of all staff
- To ensure equal opportunities are applied throughout all aspects of the school and delivery and that equity is achieved for all learners and adults involved with the organisation.
Prism Independent school offers all its learners the opportunity to access the following provision:
- Quality Education
- Development of Spiritual, moral ,social, and cultural development of learners
- Quality Learning and assessment provision
- Welfare Health and Safety of Learners
- Suitable staff, and proprietors
- Information to Parents, carers and other organisations
- Quality premises and accommodation
- Clear and accessible complaints system
OUTCOMES FOR THE LEARNERS
PRISM Independent School enables all young people to become:
- successful learners – who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- confident individuals – who are able to live healthy, safe and productive lives
- Responsible citizens – who make a positive contribution to society.
This will be achieved by:
- Ensuring that the curriculum offered by Prism Independent School is relevant to learners in order to meet their personal and social development needs.
- providing a planning framework for every piece of work we deliver
- Allowing others including learners, parents, referring agencies and commissioning bodies to know what they can expect from PRISM Independent School and the methods by which this will be delivered.
- Enabling staff and others to measure how effective we are in delivering learning outcomes and measuring the progress and behaviour of the learners with whom we work.